I think that it would be very good for a person to be able
to escape civilization and go into the wild, but most of us are simply not
prepared to leave the lives that we have been living, especially with all the
technology we use; you would have to be super prepared to be able to do without
our modern technology. I think that the people in Into the Wild are very brave and courageous for wanting to achieve such
a high spiritual level, and it is amazing what they are willing to go through
just to reach this goal. I think their trips were totally worth it, for them of
course; after all they got to experience their dream of going into the wild. I don’t
think I would be the type of person who would expect to be able to live through
something as intense as that, but if I were to take this chance and go to achieve
the higher spiritual level, I think I would be escaping from all the awful
things that have happened lately like all the crimes and murders and shootings.
I don’t think I would be able to handle the rough nature though; I am, as many
people are these days to use to being pampered with modern technology. Also if
o were to go into the wild I would definitely miss my family, and all the
wonderful things that they do for me, also I would miss not being able to eat
everyday things and talk to other people and be around other people whenever I wanted
to. I don’t think that there isn’t anything in my life right now that I wouldn't miss if I just left to go on a long trip like this one.Thursday, March 7, 2013
How would life be Like In the wild? no technology..no family- free writing into the wild
By: Maria
I think that it would be very good for a person to be able
to escape civilization and go into the wild, but most of us are simply not
prepared to leave the lives that we have been living, especially with all the
technology we use; you would have to be super prepared to be able to do without
our modern technology. I think that the people in Into the Wild are very brave and courageous for wanting to achieve such
a high spiritual level, and it is amazing what they are willing to go through
just to reach this goal. I think their trips were totally worth it, for them of
course; after all they got to experience their dream of going into the wild. I don’t
think I would be the type of person who would expect to be able to live through
something as intense as that, but if I were to take this chance and go to achieve
the higher spiritual level, I think I would be escaping from all the awful
things that have happened lately like all the crimes and murders and shootings.
I don’t think I would be able to handle the rough nature though; I am, as many
people are these days to use to being pampered with modern technology. Also if
o were to go into the wild I would definitely miss my family, and all the
wonderful things that they do for me, also I would miss not being able to eat
everyday things and talk to other people and be around other people whenever I wanted
to. I don’t think that there isn’t anything in my life right now that I wouldn't miss if I just left to go on a long trip like this one.
I think that it would be very good for a person to be able
to escape civilization and go into the wild, but most of us are simply not
prepared to leave the lives that we have been living, especially with all the
technology we use; you would have to be super prepared to be able to do without
our modern technology. I think that the people in Into the Wild are very brave and courageous for wanting to achieve such
a high spiritual level, and it is amazing what they are willing to go through
just to reach this goal. I think their trips were totally worth it, for them of
course; after all they got to experience their dream of going into the wild. I don’t
think I would be the type of person who would expect to be able to live through
something as intense as that, but if I were to take this chance and go to achieve
the higher spiritual level, I think I would be escaping from all the awful
things that have happened lately like all the crimes and murders and shootings.
I don’t think I would be able to handle the rough nature though; I am, as many
people are these days to use to being pampered with modern technology. Also if
o were to go into the wild I would definitely miss my family, and all the
wonderful things that they do for me, also I would miss not being able to eat
everyday things and talk to other people and be around other people whenever I wanted
to. I don’t think that there isn’t anything in my life right now that I wouldn't miss if I just left to go on a long trip like this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment